Wednesday 25 January 2012

Party invitations in the style of old skool vinyl records

One of the reasons that I am so happy to craft is because it means that I can create really personal gifts for special friends and family members. That's especially helpful when cash isn't flowing in the right direction. Okay, handmade items can look a bit "wonky" sometimes no matter hard you try. But the people that "get" crafting understand that it takes a lot of love to spend the amount of time it takes to produce something handmade. And that's something money can't buy!


So when my loyal friend Heather mentioned that she was planning a party for her 50th birthday, I really wanted to make a contribution. I have to admit, paper crafts are not my usual choice so this was a bit of a challenge for me. . . .so here they are . . . .



I'm pretty pleased with them, and I think you can tell they are records, but if anyone has any advice for the future, please do comment!


Happy 50th Heather! Now I just have to worry about my outfit . . . . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment